Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm back! And Cricut Explore card

Hi everyone! I'm back in the crafting world after a long one year break. A lot has happened to me including a divorce and two moves all of my crafty supplies are in boxes. Right now I am crafting from just a rolling scrapbook suitcase. I know my situation is not ideal but I am making do with what I have.

I bought myself a brand new Cricut Explore just a few days ago and I am loving it! It's a really great machine that cuts really intricate designs which I love. I cut this card out using the Holiday Snowflakes cartridge for my tree snowflake. 

I look forward to blogging again and also posting on my Facebook and fan page 365 Days of Cricut.

4 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...