Wednesday, December 3, 2014

100 Days of School Layout and back to being a KaDoodle Bug Designs DT Member!

Hi everyone! Tonight I finally had some time to scrapbook I made a layout for my son's 100th day of school they got to dress up as 100 year old people. It was pretty funny to watch all of these little 6 year olds act like 100 year old people that's why I made this little guy with gray hair and a cane.
It's amazing what my Cricut Explore can do I cut the small font at just 1/2 inch and it cut so perfectly I'm still amazed at every little cut it does. The paper doll I used is from KaDoodle Bug Designs What Big Eyes You Have it's on sale right now for a complete set of 12 cutting files for just .85 cents! That's such a good deal!

I am so thrilled to be back designing for KaDoodle Bug Designs the owner is such a sweetheart and very professional and always has special promotions going on be sure to check out the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Page for updates and also special giveaways and hops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...