Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#46 Pineapple 5 Cents Layout


For this LO I embossed the yellow paper with CB then distress it with Walnut Stain. I cut the pineapple twice then cut the green part off and glued it on the yellow. I ran both pieces of the pineapple in my xyron sticker machine then poured Martha Stewart glitter all over it. I hand cut the black shadow for the pineapple. I cut the 5 cent stamp from Sentimentals. The title is from OA. The patterned paper is from the SWEET stack from DCWV. I added 5 prima flowers and added black rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. You make me wanna glitter everything..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE SPARKLING PINEAPPLE! There are so many cool toys out there I don't have (drool). That pineapple is THE BOMB! When I get a Xyron and Cuddlebug, I'm so making me a sparkling pineapple. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...