Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#47 Family Vacation (PDE challenge)


For this entire LO I cut everything from GW it was very cool that I was able to find I every cut I wanted on one cart! The only thing that wan't from GW was "vacation" that was from PS. I stamped the entire yellow background paper with one single stamp that I got from the dollar store. I also made the journaling tag from GW and added a flower stamp and some green ribbon to it. I got lucky and found a pack of Mexico vellum guotes for $1 at Big Lots, just in time for my Mexico Vacay scrapbook! I CB'd the family title then distressed with red ink. I put a sombero hat sticker on my son's head in the pic I was laughing so much when I did this LO!

I wanted to thank Janis over at Pause Dream Enjoy  http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/ for her kind words of encouragement and for inviting me over to do these challeneges! Thank you Janis!

6 comments:

  1. You did a good job! I really like the journaling tag...I can't believe you stamped the whole background! I need to try that! I like Aidan's hat..lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so welcome! What a FANTASTIC-LICIOUS (my new word)layout! I know what you mean about giggling when working on a project - I do that often because sometimes I just get so tickled. LOL Thank you so much for playing! Don't forget my new challenge blog starts Monday! I know you'll love the theme.... I can just tell. :) Smoochies! Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I can't believe you stamped the entire page, I thought it was patterned paper. Goodness you are crafty! When you don't have it, make it LOL the sombrero on your son's head teehee, I love doing stuff like that.

    TFS
    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this layout! It is beautiful! LOVE the stamping in the background! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...