Thursday, May 27, 2010

#48 Feel Better Soon Card


Here's a card for my 2nd challenge with my sister Joanna http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/ She chose this cute angel from OUAP, I thought about what I was going to create for a while then it dawned on me that everyone wishes they would get better soon when they are sick. Maybe someone's guardian angel will be listening when I give them this card! This was my 1st hand stiched creation with floss, I'm going to be practicing more LOL! I put Martha's cool white glitter all over ever dress (I love that lady!) I stickled the halo gold and also stickled the white parts of her leggings. The patterened paper is from that huge 360 pack from K&Company...yes 360 pages of patterened paper!!! I put some Broken China (blue) distress ink on the edges of card. angel wings and cloud also glimmer mist on the top right corner, and put 4 of the smallest buttons I had on the corners.

5 comments:

  1. Awww this came out cute! I like how you stamped the sentiment on the cloud!...I need to get some of that blue ink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and sweet. The stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love that little angel. Saw what your sister did too...awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I love how it all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! Great idea using the angel for a get well card. Will have to remember that. Love that you're doing challenges with your sis. xxD

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...