Tuesday, June 12, 2012

#51 Cars Birthday Party Layout



Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made late last night while the baby was sleeping! I made a 2 page layout for my son's pictures from his Cars themed birthday party we had for him in October.

Since I get annoyed by all the tiny layers from the Disney carts I used this cute Svg called Zoom, Zoom from My Scrap Chick, the tires stack is from the Silhouette Store, font from my computer, and everything else... Piston Cup, lightning bolts, flags, and speed limit sign are all from the Disney Cars Cricut Cartridge. This was my first time I have to toggle between 3 different programs GYpsy, Silhouette Studio, and Sure Cuts A Lot 3, my brain was on overload last night haha!

My twine is from the Twinery, and this checkered paper is from the DCWV Immortal Love stack (the Twilight one!), the sentiment stamps says "You're Golden" from Scrappy Moms stamps, and I also used PKS Boy Mates for the face.

Have a great day! 

7 comments:

  1. What an absolutly fun layout...great fun with the flags and throphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ADORABLE! I know what you mean about the disney carts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiga, this is truly an amazing layout. Love the speed limit sign. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool looking layout for a speed racer!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome layout


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!!! What a great layout! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...