Wednesday, June 13, 2012

#52 Jetsetters Scrapbook Layout

Good afternoon! Here's a a 2 page layout I made using the Echo Park files from the Silhouette store. I used my Cameo to cut everything and the papers are from the American Crafts Travel line, that I got on clearance from Michael's a while back ago.

Since I had my baby girl I have been trying not to go shopping for scrapbook supplies and just use what I have for now, it's been hard not to buy new crafty things, but hey I NEED clothes more I just can't wear maternity clothes any longer but I'm itching to go on a crafty shopping spree LOL!! Anyone know of any good sales going on for Cricut carts, paper, or anything else I must know of!?! LOL!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Ok I totally love this. the colors the design the little airplane wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous LO! I love the fun colors! Joann's has Cricut carts on sale this week for $29.99 otherwise I'm not sure of any other sales! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! I think cricutmachine.com is having a father's day sale with a few carts for $18 and I think J's carts on on sale for $29...kind'a high, but still a bargain and they usually have the best ones.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...