Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#53 Camping Trip Layout

Hi everyone I have been working on a lot of layouts for my 2011 album. I decided to try something different and make all pre-made pages to see if I can scrap faster, let me tell you it's a lot faster and plus I'm using a lot more die cuts on my projects.

To make this 2 page layout I used some Rusty Pickle camping paper that I got from the Scrapbook Expo for .10 cents! I made my own crinkle ribbon which was supposed to be green but it's more like a tan/green and I used my Crop a Dile and brads, I punched the holes pretty evenly without marking them or using a ruler! All the cuts are from a very vintage Cricut cart.... Going Places!  The title is from Summer Vacations Cricut Seasonal.

I made this layout to enter in the Throwback Thursday's color challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Love the crinkle ribbon on the photo frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout...the signs at the bottom are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a GREAT layout! Such details and great use of the colors!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is such a AWESOME layout!SUPER job with it,I LOVE all the great details!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...