Thursday, October 25, 2012

#111 Pixie Candy Treat Holder

Hi everyone! I started making a bunch of Halloween Treats to surprise my son on Halloween after I'm done making them all I will make a video for you guys!

I make this Pixie candy treat holder using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge along with KaDoodle Bug Designs Halloween Bears pattern original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I cut the bear out using SCAL3 and my Silhouette Cameo, the pocket card is from page 47 from the Artiste handbook. The stamp sentiment and skull are Pink By Design stamps, and I also used Peachy Keen Stamps for the faces.

Close To My Heart Products Used:


1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...