Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#114 Damask Divas Flirty Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to the Damask Divas Flirty Blog Hop if you are here from Cydney's Blog then you are in the right spot! Today the Damask Divas (Close To My Heart Consultants) are featuring the very beautiful and gorgeous Flirty Paper Pack from CTMH.



I cased this card from the Autumn 2012 Idea Book, when I first saw this card in the idea book I thought it was gorgeous! For my project I used the Close To My Heart Flirty Paper PackOpaques Mocha Adhesive GemsChocolate InkChocolate Twine,  and A Friend Like You stamp set.

Click Here to purchase Flirty Paper Pack for $9.95



13 comments:

  1. sandra, this is beautiful, and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting...hope to find some great friends and blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that card too. Pretty paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a part of this hop, Sandra...am lovin' it. i really love your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandra!! I love that sentiment!

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way it came together! Love the way the twine and opaques coordinate too...excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card. The sentiment in white truly works! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentiment stamp you used. Its on my must have list.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...