Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#115 Halloween Treats!


I have been making several Halloween treats using CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge along with KaDoodle Bug Designs patterns.... Boo Ghost Title, Moonlight Monsters, Halloween Bears, Halloween Owls, Spooky Accessories, and Fangtastically Cute.


Today is your last chance to  get the October Stamp of the Month for $5 with $50 purchase, this goes well with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge!

Hi everyone as you know I am a Close To My Heart Consultant. I'm SUPER close to reaching a big goal. I only have $350 to go and 7 days left to hit it! Please help me achieve this goal... for all orders placed with me I will send you a FREE sample paper pack from Close To My Heart. Perfect for making cards or using on scrapbook layouts.
Remember Christmas is right around the corner! Stock up on gifts or order some goodies to make Holiday Crafts! 
Thank you so much.... Shop here:http://sandrarosario.ctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...