Sunday, July 14, 2013

#78 Cricut Artiste Snowman Treat Box



Hi everyone hope you all are doing great on this Sunday afternoon! I made a Christmas and July project for the Peachy Keen Stamps Christmas in July theme and 20% sale we have going NOW! The stamp set I used is the July 2013 Stamp of the Month Kit PKSC-19 available for monthly automatic purchase or also single priced purchase HERE



For the entire box including shapes and snowflakes I used my Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge Z1790 HERE along with PINK Glitter Gems Z1807Claire Paper, and also White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon Z1731.


I also made a video HERE if you would like to watch it ;)


2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...