Monday, July 18, 2011

#170 Christmas in July Guest Designer!!



Hi everyone! I am so excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for the Christmas in July week hosted by Giselle and Nadia. Today they are featuring many talented Guest Designer's who made some very fabulous cards! Everyday they are going to post a new project and I will also be a guest designer this Saturday 7/23. They are giving away several prizes, to be eligible to win the prizes you must leave comments on all of the designer's posts over on Giselle's BLOG.

For my card I cut this sexy snow mama (LOL!) from Jolly Holiday's Cricut LITE and stamped her faces with Peachy Keen Stamps... Happy Lashes, and colored her mouth with burgundy, and red, carrot nose is an orange color they are all Bic markers. Since I am so girly and such a makeup addict no snow girl would be complete without her makeup lol! I gave her some pink blush and brown/gray eyeshadow isn't she so stylish!?! Diva Snow girl haha! I used 3 different bottles of Stickles for all of the glitter. For the snow on the bottom I ripped white paper to make it look like a pile of snow, stamped the sentiment with Scrappy Moms Xmas stamps, embossed the snow with my snowflake cuttlebug folder, and rubbed stickles all over with my fingers. The tiny snowflakes are from negative pieces from a snowflake border punch. 

Be sure to check out everyone's cards today on Giselle's Blog

11 comments:

  1. Super cute sexy snow momma lol!! I love all the bling and you used my favorite Peachy Keen Face ever!! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...loving' the make-up sweetie what an adorable sweet snowgirl...super cute! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card way too cute What a perfect face for a fun card, The plaid for the bscckground was a great idea adds to the fun!
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute snow momma...
    Dawn RI
    abosoffit@@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the snowman card is adorable, He is a happy little guy:)
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy, happy guy! Feel better soon. This card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!The cutest snowman ever!! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl how are you? Love your new blog design. OMG that snowman is so darn cute and those PK stamps sure are adorable:) Take care
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute, fun card. tfs.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...