Thursday, July 14, 2011

#168, #169 County Fair Layout, card and Winners!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting as much over the last 2 weeks. I have been extremely busy and have been suffering with horrible back pain, it's so horrible that I haven't  even been crafting at all or going on the computer much.

Here's a layout I made all about the L.A. county Fair last summer with my son, we had a blast and it only cost $1 to get in!!  I made this layout for this weeks Summer challenge theme at PAPER PLAYTIME.

All of the cuts are from the Carousel Cricut LITE cart, the title is alphabet stickers and I added Prima flowers with brads in the center.

The Happy Summer stamp next to the corn dogs is from Pink By design stamps.


For my little seahorse card I made using the SEAHORSE from Digital Delights by Louby Loo for the design team, be sure to check out everyone's amazing projects HERE.

Now onto some Winner's!! Again, I apologize for this being so late, I will personally contact all of the winner's and get them mailed out ASAP! Or you can email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com with your address to claim your prize.

 the Red, White, and Blog Blog Hop winner is Patricia Hurlburt


Flair and Frills Blog Hop Winner is Joyfullyorangepapercrafts


the winner of the Explosions Everywhere Blog Hop is Autumn


The winner of the Digital Delights celebration hop is Lovescrapreflect

you won a digital stamp from Digital delights by Louby Loo (the same stamp I used for the hop)

5 comments:

  1. Great LO!! Love all the cuts and fun pictures you have.
    Jess :)
    Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome do you just send me link to download the digi? and thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun layout. Love the symbol cuts along the top. Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love all the flowers clustered! I also love the backgorund paper you used on your card!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...