Saturday, July 23, 2011

#171 Christmas in July Tag/Guest Designer


Hi everyone! I am super excited to share with you my totally awesome tag LOL! That I made for the Christmas in July Week for Giselle's Blog.... I'm a guest designer again today yay!

Ok so I totally LOVE the outcome of this tag, I mean.... isn't it gorgeous I feel like it's something I would buy from a fancy store. I feel horrible because I haven't been crafting or blogging much because I hurt my back and had to go to the hospital, and this was my first project that I made in a very long time I really miss crafting a lot and my Cricut misses me haha, but first things first, I need to get better ASAP!!

For my tag, I cut the shape on DCWV heavyweight Christmas paper stack from 2010, the tag is from Plantin Schoolbook cart, the gold and lace ribbon are Christmas ribbon, the 3D flower is from my Tattered Rose Tim Holtz die, that I placed in my Cuttlebug, stamped the music notes, and sprayed with green and gold glimmer mist. I stamped the Christmas tree/sentiment stamp and embossed with white embossing powder. I then placed the red paper in my Zutter Distrezz it all machine, and inked up all edges with Walnut Stain Distress ink (my fav!) The tag was cut about 6x3.5 inches! Please make sure to check out everyone's post from all week, there is some really good Blog Candy from some amazing sponsors! check it out HERE

Be sure to mark your calendars for my Butterfly Birthday Blog Hop in honor of my Birthday!! The hop is July 30-31st!!


11 comments:

  1. Your tag IS Gorgeous!!!! Sorry to hear about your back, hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tag. tfs.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, this tag is a total WOWZERS!!! I agree with you it came out stunning:) Love it
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is beyond words!! LOVE everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is so beautiful!
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say enough about the 3D tattered rose, a must have die, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful tag, TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogpsot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I don't think I would be able to give it away at Christmas!

    Nice to find a fellow crafter around my age. :) I'm twenty-eight. I don't think there are many of us. LOL

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is absolutely gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...