Monday, July 25, 2011

#173 Summer Girl Card

Hi everyone, this is my 2nd post today please scroll down for my Paper Playtime project.

My card was pretty easy to make and I like the color combo I used here, the stamp is from Th Greeting Farm Stamps which I pieced together the skirt and glasses like a paper doll. I colored the stamp with Prismacolor pencils and stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design stamps. I also added twine and a border from my Martha Stewart border punch. This project was made for Abby'sDT Summer theme.

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!! Love her glasses!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE!! I love that little summer girl!! Your coloring looks awesome too! TFS

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...