Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#56 Scrappy Moms Stamps Mother's Day Challenge Card

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far! For this week's Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge it's a Mother's Day challenge! Super easy all you have to do is use any Scrappy Moms Stamp set and link up your project HERE. I used one of my new Cricut carts called Simple Cards and it was super easy to make. I think this is a great Cricut cartridge to own if you have any last minute birthday cards you need to make. It seems like birthday cards are always the first to go in my stash!

The stamp set I used is called Fun Celebrations stamp set. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl:) OMG! it's been a while since I've stopped by and wanted to see what you were up to:) Love this simple and pretty card with those fun colors! I'm off to see your other projects:) TFS and have a fantastic evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...