Friday, May 3, 2013

#55 Peachy Keen Stamps May Release Sneak Peek

Happy TGIF everyone!!! For today's Peachy Keen Stamps sneak peek I made a baby card with this cute little cow, stroller and Udderly Adorable sentiment all from the new May 2013 Stamp Of The Month Kit. This kit will be available for purchase starting on Sunday May 5th HERE! You can check out the rest of the May release sneak peeks on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. Don't forget to join the party on the Peachy Keen Connection for some prizes and live chat with the PKS DT! The new release party starts at 6pm Central time on May 5th see you there!

5 comments:

  1. This is so super cute Sandra! Those colors are just FABULOUS and I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those baby animals! Cute idea to put him in a carriage. I like the background embossing and coloring. Your card is udderly adorable! Got to love Peachy stamps.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome! I love the colors and patterns!! they go great together!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card Sandra,AWESOME job with it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...