Friday, May 31, 2013

#60 Bookworm Layout SMS Sneak #1

Hi everyone! This week I will be previewing some projects using the releases from  Scrappy Moms Stamps.



I made a layout for my son reading his books I love the fact that he's really into books right now :)   For the bookworm I used KaDoodle Bug Designs past freebie "Bookworm" along with the "Book Buddies title". I made a little bookmark embellishment to hang over the picture just like a real bookmark I stamped the "Bookworm" sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps all NEW......GONE BUGGY Stamp set.


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's blogs HERE along with our guest designer Julie from Ready, Set, Stamp! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take time to think today is the last day of the 1st half of the year! Omg can you believe that this year is already half way over LoL!! :D

Have a great day!

9 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...