Thursday, May 23, 2013

#59 Peachy Keen Stamps Bookmarks

Hi everyone! For this weeks Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge we have an "Anything Goes" theme going on now ***HERE***. I have been in desperate need of some bookmarks around the house it's so sad I have been crafting for almost 5 years now and I don't think I've ever made a bookmark until now LoL! I made the piggy bookmark for my son and the flower bookmark for me!

For the pig bookmark I used this months Stamp of The Month PKSC-17 MAY kit for the pig, sentiment and face and also embossed with my Cuttlebug. For the flower bookmark I used PKSC-15 MARCH kit and stamped the faces, swirl background and sentiment.  



Be sure to link up your project HERE!

Also be sure to come check out the AWESOME Peachy Keen Stamps sale going on all weekend long!


2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...