Thursday, March 21, 2013

#41 Easter Bunny Treat Bag

Hi everyone I made some rabbit poop for my son LOL!!! It was so funny watching him get so grossed out when I gave him this hahaha!!! He said "Mommy what's this?" I said a rabbits butt and rabbit poop LMBO!! He said "Ewwwww gross!!! I don't want this!" hahaha! I said you have to because it's rabbit poop candy and he made me taste one before he dug into the poop LOL!! I'm sorry but sometimes it's just way too funny teasing my 5 year old son haha!

I got the cute little bunny booty from the Silhouette Store and filled the treat bag with milk chocolate chips you know the kind you use for baking! I needed something fast and I didn't think marshmallows looked like bunny poop and I wanted to make it realistic haha! Ok you all are probably grossed out by all my butt and rabbit poop talk ROFL! hahaha!

Just make sure to enter your Easter themed projects using any Silhouette machine at the Cameo Creations Challenge BLOG for a chance at winning a $10 gift certificate to Lettering Delights!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This made me ha-ha laugh out loud!! Love your sons expression too. That's great.

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have GOT to do this! our store had black jelly beans that I grabbed! This is just what I needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and cute...love it <3 Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...