Thursday, March 28, 2013

#45 Baby Gift Box

Hi everyone! For today's project I made a little Rocker baby gift box using my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the actual box shape it was super easy to cut out and assemble. I used leopard print for the background and used the Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC- 15 March 2013 Stamp of the Month Kit for the baby and also the "Spoiled Rotten" sentiment! I thought that sentiment went so perfect with the little rocker rebel baby theme I went with LoL! I also added some bling to the pacifier and pink and black tulle to the handle.

Be sure to enter this weeks Peachy Keen Stamps "Oh Baby! 3D challenge" HERE!

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

5 comments:

  1. Super, fabulous, wonderful, adorable! Your project is just so COOL Sandra!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply ADORABLE!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful Easter,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Sandra! I love the leopard print with the bright colors! The box and baby are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. which box did you use and what size?
    Ann W

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...