Monday, March 11, 2013

#36-37 Peachy Keen Stamps Baby Cards

Hi everyone! It's Sandra here from 365 Days of Cricut and today I have 2 adorable baby cards I made for some friends of mine who are expecting.  I am so excited to see some of my closest friends being blessed with Little Bundles of Joy! 


For both of my cards I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment from the 2 new release stamp sets  PK-192 Somebunny Special and the cute babies and baby faces from  PKSC-15 March 2013 Stamp of the Month Kit.

Isn't this set super adorable!?! Don't forget to check out the newest PKS March Release and save 20% until March 12th that's a great deal!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the papers and those sweet faces:) Your friends will adore receiving these:) Such a fun PK set-just got mine-can't wait to create with it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
    FB- Blogging it Foward

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...