Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#34 Easter Bunny Chickie Card

Hi everyone! here's a sweet little card I made about a week ago that I forgot to post for the Scrappy Moms Release Yikes! I recently bought some Cricut cartridges at a great deal of $17 so I promised myself that I have to use it at least 3 times when I first get it and not just hoard cartridges lol! So I cut the grass from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cricut cartridge and the Easter Bunny chick is from Create A Critter 2. I embossed the cloud background using my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps new release set called FUN CELEBRATIONS stamp set. The Peachy Keen Stamp is from the PK-756 Critter Faces Set A Extra Large stamp set.

Also, be sure to check out the Peachy Keen Release party tonight at 5pm central time over on the Peachy Keen Connection, I will be posting some more Peachy Keen projects later tonight from the new release! 
Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! It would be perfect to enter at my Craft It Up & Link It Up "Anything Goes" Linky Party.

    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...