Thursday, March 21, 2013

#40 Sweet Angel Shaped Card

Hi everyone! Here's my 2nd Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek. I feel so horrible for not being able to craft much lately I don't know where my creativity has gone lately! I guess it's because my mind has been on a bunch of different things like my hubby is currently deployed in Afganistan I am so anxious for him to be home already this is our first deployment that we've had 2 kids. My baby girl is turning 1 already on Easter Day! Also, if you are a FACEBOOK FRIEND of mine you will know that I have been working extremely hard at losing weight! I started my weight loss journey on Jan. 18th and so far I have lost 32.4 lbs and also 2 dress sizes woooo-hoooooo!!!! I am actually thinking of posting my weight loss stuff/journey here on my blog or maybe create a separate blog I'm just not sure what to do! I  feel like this is just a scrapbooking blog but at the same time I get so inspired to hear about other crafty people's weight loss success so we'll see ;)

I decided to make a shaped card for this week's KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Challenge which is "Shaped Cards Challenge Week" I found this shaped card freebie on Birds' Cards Blog, and I used the KBD "Angel of Love" pattern for the heart, angel and cloud. I embossed the background using a butterfly swirl embossing folder for my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment using NEW SMS "From The Inside Out 2" stamp set. The face stamp I used is from the PKS 450-Wide Eyed Kids Assortment


Here are the new stamp sets available today in the SMS Store!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Sandra. Congrat's on your weight loss and I hope your hubby returns soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love how you embossed the heart! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...