Saturday, February 11, 2012

#24 Tiny Turtles Layout

Hi everyone! I have been very determined to finish my 2010 Scrapbook album before my baby gets arrives in April, I just can't believe how long it's taking me... I guess because last year I made so many cards and not enough scrapbook pages! Well that is all going to change since my New Year's resolution was to make way more layout then cards this year I think I am doing good so far lol!

I made this layout to feature our tiny pet turtles that we got in 2010, they were about 2 inches or less each and now they have grown so much, they are the size of the palm of my hand, it's pretty neat watching them grow and swim around in their tank.

I used the Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge for the turtles and pulled out all of my "chocolate" colored supplies so I can enter in Amanda's Crafts and More Challenge which is "chocolate" themed. I used chocolate colored cardstock, ribbon, twine, glimmer mist, buttons, flowers, marker, and stickers! I also embossed the turtles with my Cuttlebug and added some pearly bling. 

6 comments:

  1. So sweet. The perfect balance of embellies and I think the pearls are just the right one to tie it all together. I recommend entering this in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee those turtles!! and you certainly did use a lot of chocolate supplies! Thank you for playing with us over at getting scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your layout is absolutely darling!!! I just love all the embellishing on this page and your turtle cuts are super cute.. I am so happy that you joined my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join us again next Sunday..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a beautiful page! I love your brown background for the LO, and the ribbon with with flowers down the one side looks great! Thanks so much for joining us at the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! The turtles look like they are happy! Thanks for playing along with us over at Getting Scrappy!
    Teresa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...