Sunday, February 12, 2012

#26 Chinese New Year 2- Page Layout



Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made of us celebrating Chinese New Year 2010 the year of the "Tiger". We went to this awesome parade in Chinatown Los Angeles, CA. It was our first time ever seeing something like this I loved every minute of it! There were so many colorful floats and dragons and dancers, along with people doing karate it's a must see! 

All of the cuts I used here are from the Pagoda Cricut cartridge, and the sentiment is from Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge. I got this gorgeous stack of patterned paper from KI Memories for only $5 at Ross, I love getting good deals on supplies! I also added Stickles, black glitter brads, rick rack ribbon, and some black ribbon on the bottom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...