Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#22 Diaper Shaped Baby Shower Favors


Hi everyone it's Sandra here and I want to share with you these adorable diaper shaped baby shower party favors I made for my upcoming baby shower. To make these diapers I used some cute paper from Hobby Lobby with satin ribbon and stamped the Thank You sentiment on every diaper. I plan on stuffing these diapers with tulle filled with candy for all of my shower guests.  I used my Cricut Expression  along with SCAL 2 using SVG Attic's "BABY GIRL SET", this set has everything you need to have a baby shower be sure to check it out HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think the Cricut E2 could work with SCAL at all (even before the settlement). That is why I didn't upgrade my expression to an E2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Sandra!!
    They are so "stinkin" adorable LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The papers are great!
    Does the Cricut Expression 2 really work with SCAL2??
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...