Monday, February 13, 2012

#27 You Light Up My Life Blog Hop

You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song

Jearise from Lorby's World is our hostess for today's hop which takes a look at all those things that light up our lives be it a significant other, children, place or pets. Enjoy what they have come up with as you hop along and please leave a comment on each blog to light up their life today. Some may be giving blog candy away so keep an eye open to see and you never know...You're life may be lit up.

BLOG CANDY
Leave a comment at Lorby's World and become a follower (or let her know if you already are one) to be eligible to win a $10.00 gift card to Joann's Crafts and Fabric.

SPONSOR and more BLOG CANDY
SVG ATTIC is sponsoring this hop by giving away a $20.00 gift certificate to their store. SVG Attic is the last stop on our hop and to qualify for the gift certificate you must do two things. 1. Visit the SVG Attic Store and then 2. Become a follower of SVG Attic's blog and leave a comment telling which svg file from the store you like best.


If someone turned off the lights and you ended up here by accident, please follow the lighted path as you begin your hop at Lorby's World .If your hop stayed lit, you should have ventured over from JANET http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/ and will continue on to JESSICA http://thecrafterscottage.blogspot.com/.
Lights on....



There are so many people who light up my life.... my hubby, my son Aidan, my 2 little dogs, and the little Princess I have growing in my tummy (who arrives in April!). But I had to make a layout with a great picture that I had on hand, so here is a picture of me and my son I just love smothering him with hugs, kisses and all my love! I never understood why so many people loved being a mom until I became one myself to this little man 4 years ago, I love you Aidan!!!!

I made this layout using my Silhouette Cameo and found the 4 lamps and marquee shapes in the Silhouette store they are all Lori Whitlock files. For the title I used some glitter stickers, I also added a large Prima flower with some large grey buttons. I added yellow Stickles to all of the lamps.

NEXT STOP is JESSICA

14 comments:

  1. WHAT an awesome picture!!! Very cute lay-out and I ♥ the lamps!! Lori Whitlock's designs are awesome!

    I have a Silhouette SD...one of these days I'll upgrade, but for now I am really enjoying my machine!

    TFS your cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful layout...don't you just love your Cameo...me too...tfs..KtsAngels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout I love the bright colored paper and the lamps are too cute. TFs
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - your layout is just gorgeous and so is Aiden! Congrats on the new one that will be here soon :-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous layout and beautiful picture!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww.. Aiden is so precious! congrat's on your lil girl who will be here soon! a precious LO! parkernana4@aol.com
    http://mybugandmecr4eate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout, love the colors!

    Beth Hillier
    Mytimetoplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout and the colors you picked to do it. How sweet is a kiss and how beautiful is the love between a mother and her child. Thank you so much for being part of this hop. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute photo!! and great choices of colors!! TFS!!! I have been a follower her for a while!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty--the lamps were just a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the lamps on your layout!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute love the picture great layout!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...