Saturday, February 11, 2012

#25 Build A Bear Workshop Layout

***This is my 2nd post please scroll down for another layout!***

Hi everyone here's a layout I made of my son at Build A Bear Workshop, he chose to make a cute little football dog!  I was inspired by all the bright colors inside the store to make my layout, I cut everything out using my Silhouette Cameo the bear , banner flag, journaling tabs, and screws also including the font...look how skinny and tiny those letters are and they cut perfectly! I also added some black jumbo brads and painted all the edges with black acrylic paint. I stamped the bear's face with Peachy Keen XL Critter Faces.

I am entering this layout in PEACHY KEEN STAMPS photo challenge:

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Sandra! Love it!
    Jessica
    http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! So adorable! We just took our kids there for the first time and I have a ton of pictures to scrap. Great inspiration! I love the turtle layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet build a bear- nice layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is ADORABLE and you used the colors perfectly! I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Sandra! You are so super talented!! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome page with us! :) BIG HUGS! KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT page layout! thanks for playing along on the PKS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! LOVE that banner and the cute little bear!!! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is soooo cute!! I LOVE that bear!! That banner is too cute!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...