Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#19 #20 SVG Attic Wednesday Bee and Baby Elephant Cards


Hi everyone it's SANDRA here and today I have 2 cards to share with you using all files from SVG Attic. The bee card is from the MY VALENTINE svg set. I added some Stickles and Peachy Keen Stamps.

For this baby elephant card I also used the MY VALENTINE svg set along with ERIN'S SCALLOPED TRIMS svg files to create a layered border of scallop shapes! I cut everything out using my Cameo along with SCAL 3. I made this baby card for our brand new challenge which is to make something using a heart, you can find more info HERE.

Here are the set's I used:


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love the baby elephant! Thanks for sharing. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ADORABLE!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! These are so adorable! ~Karen Sue/ScrappyKsue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...