Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#46 Peachy Keen Stamps April Release Sneak Preview

Hi everyone! today is Day 3 of the PKS sneak previews if you would like to check out the other sneak peeks from the rest of the DT be sure to CLICK HERE for some very cute projects from the new stamps that will be for sale on April 5th HERE!

The stamp set I used for my card is the PKSC-16 April 2013 April 2013 Stamp Of the Month Kit, which I used for the little birds, the sentiment, and also both of the cute bird faces! This set is so adorable and the perfect happy Spring stamp set I love it! I will also be posting some more cards using the new stamps later tonight and also tomorrow and be sure to come join the Peachy Keen Stamps New Release party at Peachy Keen Connection on Friday April 5th at 6pm Central time!

See you There!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love it!
    So bright and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the fun colors and bit of jute twine! Those birds are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card, love the papers you used! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, Sandra! ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely in love with these adorable birdies!! Great job with showing them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and papers, Sandra! Oh, and the adorable little birds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is super cute sweetie ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...