Saturday, September 14, 2013

#93 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek 2 Pink Wedding Card


Hi everyone! Here's sneak peek #2 for the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps this set is called WEDDED BLISS! Perfect for any wedding you can make card or even wedding invitations with this set.

 The Cricut cartridge I used is the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge for the envelope, card base, and also all shapes on the card. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background and I pulled out one of my favorite tools which is the i-rock it's been forever since I used it I actually had to replace the battery lol!

 I couldn't resist stamping the inside of this card this stamp set is just so beautiful! You can also see the embossing on the inner part of the card.
 This card would be perfect with someone who has a pink colored theme wedding I actually had pink as my main color because pink is my favorite color lol! I also added white tulle on the bride to make a vail and also silver stickles to the couple. The ink used on the sentiment is Close To My Heart WHITE DAISY ink Z2163 and the cardstock is also CTMH... HOLLYHOCKBLACK, and WHITE DAISY.

2 comments:

  1. this is so georgeous ! omg! where did the silhouette of the bride and groom come from?

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...