Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#89 Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Preview


Hi everyone! This week is release week at the Peachy Keen Stamps store starting on September 5th  all new stamps will be for sale and also we will be partying on the Peachy Keen Connection celebrating with some prizes! Check out the rest of the PKS DT sneak peeks all week long HERE!

I made a se of 20 recipe cards to right down and give away to my kids when they get older or even to give away to friends when they ask for a certain recipe of mine. I don't know I guess it's more special when you write it down versus seeing it in an email or something lol!

Anyways this release theme couldn't have been any more perfect timing because I am actually writing a Vegan cookbook with some Gluten- Free options write now. I have been spending a lot of my time in my kitchen cooking it up or like I call it my "Test Kitchen!" :)  Stay tuned for more info I plan on starting up a Facebook Fan Page where I will be posting free healthy recipes daily!

What I did to create my recipe cards was cut each recipe card, layer, and tab using the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge an oldie but goodie for sure! Each card is about a 4x6 size and I going to store them all in a small photo album you can get these anywhere like Walgreen's or the $1 store I got mine in Vegas so I am not sure if I want to alter the cover because it's too cute already even though it's not a cooking theme!

I used several Peachy Keen Stamps because I wanted them all to be individual from each other they represent soups, teas, cake, cookies and cookie dough, homemade ice cream, cinnamon toast,  milkshakes and salsa..... yes these are all recipes I have done that are all mine I am very proud of myself lol!

Here's a list of the previously released stamps:
PK-1328 YUMMIES
PKSC-05 MAY 2012
PKSC-19 JULY 2013
PK-270 FACELESS VEGGIE ONE

The NEW RELEASE stamps:
PK-1335 SHOP
PK-1337 IN THE KITCHEN
PK-1336 RETRO FRIDGE
PKSC-21 SEPTEMBER 2013 Stamp of the month kit can be purchased individually or automatic monthly payments (BEST VALUE!)

September 2013 new release Stamps will be available for purchase on 9.5.13 HERE

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this yummy release!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...