Monday, September 9, 2013

#90 Birthday Dog Card



Hi everyone! It's Sandra here and today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a dog lover! I love dogs    so much and I know I would love a card like this they are so fun!

I used multiple stamps from the previous PKS release from the August 2013 stamp of the month kit  PKSC-20 AUGUST 2013, I also added 3d pop dots under the dog house for some dimension. The papers I used were actually all scraps even the circle shape was a scrap! I love it when I use up every single piece of my crafty materials because I know how easy it is to be a crafty hoarder "collector"! LOL! :)

I hope you all have a great day!


3 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...