Sunday, September 15, 2013

#94 Peachy Keen Stamps Timeless Twine Promo Dog Pilgrim Card

Good morning and Happy Sunday! This is SANDRA here and today I am sharing a card I made for our cross promotion with Timeless Twine.  The twine I used is such a good idea it's black and kraft colored twine twisted together in one gorgeous set I LOVE it!!! The color used is called BLACK KRAFT and the Peachy Keen Stamps used for my little pilgrim dog card are PK-203 TURKEY DAY and also PK-442 HAPPY GO LUCKY DOG FACE ASSORTMENT.





Have a great day and you can check out my blog HERE!
-Sandra 365 Days of Cricut

7 comments:

  1. OMG! This is adorable. Love that bone in mouth. Too darn cute!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sandra! I am happy Timeless Twine and PeachyKeen are together on this event! Great job!
    Deb C
    DTTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so cute!! : )

    Kristy TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an ADORABLE card! Love it =)
    ~ Ana Maria TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love your 'Turkey Dog' Sandra. He's the cutest pup on the block! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ya'll


    Today I am sharing a project that I made for my daughters TEACHER! Can you believe that my little one is going to school! I am so excited for her, but i'm terrified because this means she's REALLY growing up!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...