Thursday, September 12, 2013

#91 PKS Sketch Challenge




Hi everyone! Today is a brand new sketch challenge over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog! The Cricut cartridge I used for my gift card holder and flowers is the CTMH Artiste cartridge #Z1790 available HERE. I embossed the front and back cover of the card using my Cuttlebug and did some inking with the CTMH Chocolate Ink #Z2111.  All of the sentiments used are from PKS! The cardstock used for my project is from CTMH Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack X5934




Here's a list of the Peachy Keen Stamps used:
PKSC-21 September 2013 Stamp of The Month Kit


3 comments:

  1. Sweet job on your gift card holder. Very clever and the Peachy face is wonderful.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects, I love Halloween, the dog card was so cute

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...