Friday, September 13, 2013

#92 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek #1 Witch Card

Hi everyone! Today is a brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps new release and I made a Halloween card featuring the LOVE AT FIRST BITE stamp set I think it is super, super cute!!! I stamped the little witch girl's face using Peachy Keen Stamps PK-1320 In The Garden Face Assortment, all of the die cuts used here are from the Twinkle Toes Cricut cartridge which I mixed and match some of the pieces to create a little witch card.  I embossed the white background with my Cuttlebug and also added some Stickles. All of the papers used are from the Close To My Heart "For Always Paper Packet X7165B".



1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...