Monday, January 30, 2012

#18 Easter Layout


Hi everyone this is actually my 2nd post tonight please scroll down to see my other layout I made!

I made this Easter layout of my son when he was only 2 yrs old back in 2010. He just kept grabbing eggs and then he would dump them all out and the older kids would come running trying to steal his eggs... how mean!!! Anyways I made this layout without using my Cricut or Cameo... I made it just using the stuff I had like ribbon, flowers, brads, chipboard letters, sticker, stamps, glitter and buttons. The stamp shaped die cuts I used for the banner are actually a cuttlebug die!

I am entering my layout in 2 challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas- Bows, buttons or bling (I used buttons, bling and my die cut is a Cuttlebug die!)
DCWV- Stackaholic Template Challenge (I used Nana's Kitchen Stack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...