Monday, March 5, 2012

#35 Circus Layout


Good evening, I hope you all are enjoying your day so far! I have been busy making a bunch of layouts this past week and I haven't had time to post them yet.

Here's a layout I made of the Circus we went to back in 2010 believe it or not this was my very first time watching one, this one was Circus Vargas it was all people doing crazy stuff I have a bunch more pics but those couldn't all fit in one layout maybe I will make a Circus mini album in the near future!

For my layout I used the Celebration stack from DCWV, love this stack! You can use it for non b-day stuff which I've been doing a lot lately! The clown is from the Wrap It Up Cricut cartridge, and this beautiful font is from the Carousel cricut LITE cartridge. I added tons of Stickles to the clown he just looked to plain without it lol! I also added Stickles to the title and red bling. I did my journaling around the edges of the blue/red paper around the pictures.

Believe it or not this layout took me forever to create I was brainstoming for the longest time and nothing was working. Then when I was creating it last night according to a sketch I found it didn't look right at all! So I walked away for about 2 hours and watched Army Wives and boom!! It hit me I just knew what I had to do to make it better lol! Sometimes you just gotta walk away and you can't force art haha!

4 comments:

  1. This is really a cute layout.
    Love the circus paper.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your layout. Beautiful vibrant colors.

    HUgs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...