Monday, March 26, 2012

#47 Our First Cruise Layout and CAMEO HOP WINNER




Hi everyone! Today is a special post because I think this has got to be my all time FAVORITE scrapbook page of all time, I had this idea in my head of what this page would look like for a long time and it came out better then I ever imagined it! So you my friends are seeing history in the making LOL!

I made this for my 2010 scrapbook album, we went on our first cruise to the Mexican Riviera which went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas it was a blast and after making this page I really really want to go on another cruise BAD!! Eventually I will get around to making my actual Cruise scrapbook album so stay tuned I have tons of ideas for my 100's of pics I took while on vacation.

For my layout I used my Cricut E2 and my Gypsy to cut everything out, I love using my Cameo so much but I need to balance them out so they don't get jealous lol! The carts I used for the Lifesaver, anchor, ship, and wave are from Life Is A Beach Cricut Cart. I designed the title using my Gypsy and the Birthday Cakes Cricut cart by welding everything together. I then placed everything upside down in my Xyron sticker machine and poured 4 different colored Martha Stewart glitters all over. I then added some silver eyelets to the anchor, lifesaver and of course had to add them to the windows of the ship to make them look like portholes on the cruise. I also added black and white twine from the Twinery and looped it around the page for a finished  look. Well I hope you enjoyed looking at my favorite scrapbook page so far!

Now onto the Cameo Blog Hop winner!!

The random winner of the crinkle ribbon is...... Michele from MS

Congrats Michele! You have 7 days to contact me at critterbugg365@gmail.com with your info so I can get your prize out to you

7 comments:

  1. Sandra,

    That is such a great layout!!! :) You did such a good job! It must be weird to use your Cricut & Gypsy.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Sandra! I lover the bold/bright colors and sparkly papers! Nice work:) Congrats to your winner!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI my sister's name is Sandra also (such a pretty name) I love your site. I am new to blogging so I am learning all I can from visiting many sites. Do you know we have great taste because I chose this same back ground for my blog. I have become your follower, Please come visit me and follow me too. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...