Saturday, March 17, 2012

#41 SVG Attic DT Day Easter Bunny Treat Box

Hi everyone it's Sandra here and it's my day to post on the SVG Attic Blog , hope you are having a great St. Patty's Day so far! For today's project I made an Easter Bunny Treat Box holding Whopper Egg candies for my son's Easter basket. I LOVE the way this box is shaped, while I was assembling it a thought came to my mind...... this box would also be perfect to hold cards and envelopes and/or 4x6 photos! This box measures 4x6 inches and I stamped the sentiment and also added a little cotton tail using a Christmas pom pom from Joann's. I cut this box out using my SCAL 3 along with my Cameo.

The set I used here is called EASTER FUN and comes with a bunch of cute 3D Easter items!
Easter Fun

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute :)I have a Cricut but I have only played around with it a few times..Other then that it has sat in the box next to my dresser for a year! Love the new style of 365 :)

    Newest Follower you can follow me back here
    http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way TOO cute!!! Love it!!!


    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...