Thursday, March 8, 2012

#37 Father's Day Layout


Hi everyone! Here's a Father's Day layout I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge. For my layout I used the Holiday Cakes Cricut cartridge for the title, the picture frame is from Lacey Labels Cricut LITE, and the old car is from Billionaire Cricut LITE. I  added some silver eyelets to the frame with my Crop a Dile and found some old fashioned buttons in my stash for the wheels. I made my own yellown crinkle ribbon and sanded down all the edges of my background paper, and sprayed Glimmer Mist all over my page. The Peachy Keen Stamp I used here is the Large Polka Dot Background Stamp

6 comments:

  1. wow i am loving it you did a awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white image...so great.Just overall classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a such an awesome Father's Day layout.. I just love button wheels on the car..Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrapbook page! Thanks for posting your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout page. Great job on it and good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, this layout is fantastic!!! Love the buttons you chose for wheels!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...