Thursday, March 1, 2012

#33 Leprechaun Home Decor


Hi everyone for today's project I made a little helper for my kitchen this leprechaun and pot of gold actually measure 12x24 inches which I cut out using SCAL 3 and my Silhouette Cameo. I made this door decoration for the new St. Patty's Day Home Decor challenge at Cameo Creations on Monica's blog, to enter the challenge you can use any Silhouette machine and this week's prize is a $15 gift card to Michael's!  I used the GO GREEN set from SVG ATTIC!



You have 2 weeks to enter the challenge HERE

3 comments:

  1. awesome door hanger Sandra!! so excited to get my cameo so I can play along!!
    TFS and happy March!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love that leprechaun! :)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I am thinking on making the same and send it to DD's teacher to hang it in the classroom. Thanks for the inspiration Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...