Wednesday, March 21, 2012

#42 SVG Attic DT Day Bunny Card


Hi everyone! It's SANDRA here and for today's project I made a bunny face shaped card for my son's Easter basket. I used the bunny from SVG ATTIC'S Easter Elements Set which is currently 50%!! To make this bunny into a shaped card I welded 2 bunny's together using SCAL3 and cut out with my Cameo. I placed pop dots under the bunny and stamped the face with 2 different Peachy Keen Stamps.

Be sure to check out our awesome 50% off storewide sale @ the SVG Attic Store!!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny card.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, but I thought this was a Cricut site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Bunny Card!!! Wish I knew how to use SVG files

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet little cutie pie. The faux stitching brings it out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I think it's funny that your Anonymous poster is "thought this was a Cricut site." We all try everything to make our cards great -- and use all sorts of cutters, right!? (I'm on my way toward getting a Silhouette Cameo next week, I'm hoping -- if hubby has gotten my MANY hints!!!)

    Also, I'm just swinging by to remind you about this weekend's Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Hop for Special Needs Kids, March 24-25. You're up in Spot #13 on Saturday. Thank you again for participating ... you're a dear!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...