Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#39 St. Patrick's Day Layout

Hi everyone sorry I've been a little M.I.A. lately I am getting near the end of my pregnancy I just entered my 9th month of pregnancy today and I haven't been crafting nearly as much as I want to, and I've been really sick with the flu these past couple of days.

For my layout I actually made this almost a month ago but haven't had a chance to get it posted on my blog, I made a pre-made scrapbook page for St. Patty's Day this year! All the files I used here are from My Scrap Chick, I added tons of Stickles, Glimmer Mist and I also did some stitching with my Sew Easy. I also added some gold glitter ribbon along with gold brads. I also used Peachy Keen Stamps here for the bear's face, and also the sentiment on the lower left corner.

I am entering my layout in a few challenges below:
Peachy Keen Stamps- Anything Goes
More Than Favors- St. Patty's Day

6 comments:

  1. What a cute page! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vERY CUTE girl !!!! love the look of the stitching and the gold brads you added. Hope your feelin better! Pretty soon you'll have a sweet little girl to show for all that sickness ♥ Thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This layout is the cutest, Sandra! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how cute! I love this bear and the added gold ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet! love your fuzzy little st patty's bear! thanks for joining the challenge

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...