Friday, April 26, 2013

#54 Tweet Birds Layout



Hi everyone! This week I am hosting the *KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Challenge*  which is to make something using KaDoodle Bug Designs Patterns along with at least 2 different embossing folders. Make sure to post your project to the fan page to qualify for the prize which is one pattern of your choice from KaDoodle Bug Designs.





I made a layout using KaDoodle Bug Designs "A Bird's Song"  for the birds, bird house and flowers. I used KBD Baaa Black Sheep  pattern for the clouds and fence. I cut the grass using Martha Stewart fringe scissors and I embossed the fence using a tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder and also embossed the photo mat with a Cuttlebug folder and the clouds were embossed using a sizzix embossing folder.  I love embossing everything with my Cuttlebug it's like magic LOL!

I stamped the birds eyes using Peachy Keen Stamps Pk-1200 The Moodies Face Assortment and the "Chirp chirp chirpity chirp chirp sentiment is also PKS new release PK-196 Bird Sentiments. Be sure to come play along my 2+ embossing folder challenge I am hosting on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Fan Page which ends next week HERE

7 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...