Saturday, June 1, 2013

#61 Freedom Layout SMS Sneak #2



Hi everyone! Today is my sneak peek #2 for the Scrappy Moms Stamps new release and I made a Bob Marley inspired project he is such a big inspiration with his powerful words in his songs, someday I will go to Jamaica and thank him for helping me get through some things in my life! His music really has healing powers LoL!

I used KaDoodle Bug Designs past freebie called BEACH SCENE along with CELEBRATE SWEET FREEDOM TITLE and cut them out in my Cameo along with SCAL3. I embossed the surfboard using my Cuttlebug and inked it up using red, yellow, and green inks. I added some embroidery floss to the photo mat along with some Prima flowers and buttons. I stamped the "Spread Your Wings" sentiment to the sun next to the bird flying away using Scrappy Moms GONE BUGGY STAMP SET.


3 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...