Tuesday, September 6, 2011

#197 Halloween Tag for The Digi Bistro

Hi  everyone! I hope you all had a nice long Holiday weekend! Here's a large 6x3 inch tag I made using the Tag It! SVG set from The Digi Bistro. The ghost is from the new release which won't be released until this Friday 9/9 at The Digi Bistro store called "Pick Your Poison" it's a really cute Halloween set with 18 SVG's included! 

I also embossed the tag with my Cuttlebug and distressed it a little and sprayed with 3 different colors of Glimmer Mist to give it some sparkle. I used my Drippy goo punch for the border and also made my own embellishment using patterned paper and cereal box chipboard for the sentiment! I also added ribbon and a button to the top and stamped the face with PKS Happy New Year Faces.

I hope you have a chance to come play along with our Design Team at The Digi Bistro Challenge Blog all you have to do is make a Halloween Tag any shape, any size, any SVG, any Cricut cart! Pretty simple huh! You can submit your project HERE

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Sandra!!! I love all the papers and that sweet little ghost! The face is just perfect!! Love your tag!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the purple eye shadow and the green goo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want a drippy goo punch! That is soooo cool! where did you get that? Did you cut the cereal box with your cricut? Well, I am just full of questions today, but this tag is just adorable! I love it!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I just love that ghosts face!! He looks too sleepy to spook haha! Cute cute tag!! TFS

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...