Thursday, September 29, 2011

#210 Sandy Claus Long Card

Hi everyone! I know it's a lot later then my normal posting time, but I just had to enter the Simply Betty Facebook challenge. The challenge is to use any Christmas stamp from Simply Betty Stamps. I totally forgot that I had this awesome freebie from last December that I've never used yet.... what's wrong with me?? I LOVE this stamp so much!!

I colored Sandy Claus with my Prismacolor pencils, and added a spiderweb border with my MS punch and bling. The sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts "Have a cool Yule" (Christmas stamps). I also added some tiny bats and Stickles to the white parts. This card is very long it measures 4 x 8.5 inches and fits perfectly in a long business envelope.


Here's a link to Crafty Sprouts stamps!


7 comments:

  1. LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!!! So stinkin' cute, Sandra! I like the added border using the web punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra this is an AWESOME Card!! I love love it and the sentiment is just perfect for it! TFS

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp is amazing!! Love your card =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely hilarious. Sandy Claus is so funky and the sentiment stamps has got to be a favorite for all who see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding ME!!!! This is fabulous!!! I freakin love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you freaking kidding me!!! This is FABULOUS!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...